Zero Waste Vegan Sandwich
Written by McDonald, T. | Updated 6th of July 2021
This is a quick and easy lunch that is packed with goodness and it is zero waste. Making your own bread can be time consuming and work intensive, but this flatbread is easy. I was very surprised at the results and now make it all the time because it is simple. The filling is equally as easy and so worth it. The garlic really comes throw and the mustard gives it that stronger flavour.
- Flatbread home-made or sweet potato flatbread
- Red bell pepper
- Chilli pepper
- Scrape out the avocado into a bowl and mash it.
- Chop up the chilli and garlic and add them to the mashed avocado.
- Mix in 1 or 2 tsp of mustard. I use the mustard and horseradish, but any mustard will do.
- Spread on the home made flatbread and add slices of bell pepper.
- Fold the bread and eat.
You can, if you wish, sprinkle a little nutritional yeast with B12 over the filling or try the sweet potato flatbread.
Where do I find the flatbread recipe?ReplyDelete
Here is the recipe. It is very easy to do. https://vegansoffaith.sciencetony.com/2021/06/vegan-flatbread-zero-waste-and-regular.htmlDelete
There is also this flatbread recipe, which is amazingly different and fun. https://vegansoffaith.sciencetony.com/2021/06/sweet-potato-flatbread.htmlDelete