Sage and Garlic Baguettes - No yeast
This is a simple no yeast bread that goes great with soup or as a lunch box filler. You can cut it open and fill it with anything you like. This tasty bread is so easy to make and is finished in under 35 minutes. Because it doesn't use yeast, it needs no time to proof.
Makes 2 mini baguettes
Time 30 minutes
- 155 g of fat free vegan yoghurt
- 100 g of plain flour
- 40 g of wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Garlic powder x 1 tsp
- Sage fresh and chopped x 10 g
- Onion finely chopped x 15 g
- Mix the yoghurt, flour, salt, garlic, onion, sage, and baking powder into a dough.
- Dust the work service with flour.
- Knead a few times.
- Shape the dough into baguettes like shapes.
- Place on a baking tray with a silicon sheet or dust with flour and bake at 180C for 20-25mins.
I hope that you liked this blog and if you do try this recipe, please let me know how you got on and what it turned out like. You can leave a comment in the comments below.