How To Make A Simple Vinaigrette
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 5th of June 2023
A vinaigrette is a great way to add a little more flavour to your salads or even couscous. It is extremely easy and quick to make with many variations. This vinaigrette is a basic one that can be altered to suit your needs.
- It is ok to use any vinegar.
- The measurements can be changed to your taste.
- It will keep in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Time, 1 minute
- Olive oil x 50 ml
- Cider vinegar x 75 ml
- Mustard (Yellow, Brown, or Dijon) x 1 tsp
- Garlic paste x 1 tsp
- Rosemary x 1 tsp
- Sweetener such as maple syrup, golden syrup or the syrup from a can of fruit. I used the syrup from a can of pineapple chunks.
- Sea salt x a 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix.
- Leave in the fridge for a day or two.
Has a very strong flavour depending on which vinegar was used.
I hope that you liked this blog and if you do try this recipe, please
let me know how you got on and what it turned out like. You can leave a
comment in the comments below.