Written by McDonald, T. | Date 1st of May 2023
Another quick and easy meal. The original recipe used crab, which I replaced with jackfruit. The dish has strong flavours from the lemon and tomato.
- Dried linguine x 75 g (dried)
- Jackfruit x 1/2 tin
- Cherry tomatoes x 250 g
- Chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
- Fresh parsley 20 g
- 100 ml of vegan stock
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Drain and dry the jackfruit.
- Cook the linguine as directed on the packet.
- In a frying pan, heat the tomatoes and jackfruit on a medium heat for about ten minutes or until the tomatoes start to breakdown.
- Add the chilli flakes and chopped parsley and cook for a further 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and lemon juice and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the pasta and serve.