Vegan Greek Style Yoghurt Sauce
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 13th of March 2023
This is a very easy a simple sauce you can use with a surprising number of dishes. It has maximum flavour and is ready in not time 30 minutes. Furthermore, it is very versatile and can make the base to other more complicated sauces.
Time – 30 minutes
- Vegan Greek style yoghurt x 100g
- Golden syrup x 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves x 3 crushed
- Fresh coriander x a bunch chopped
- Ground cloves x 1/4 tsp
- Salt x a pinch
- Put all the yoghurt in a dessert bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix with a dessert spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to combine.
I hope that you liked this blog and if you do try this recipe, please let me know how you got on and what it turned out like. You can leave a comment in the comments below.
Post a Comment