Hunter's Vegan Chicken
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 1st of January 2023
Hunter's Chicken is one of those dinners I really used to miss. Thanks to Meatless Farm, This Isn't Bacon and Applewood Cheese, I no longer have to miss out and neither do you. This is so easy to prepare and is ready in about 20 minutes. If you are trying out Veganuary for the first time and are still wondering how you will cope without meat, you really should try this during the new year.
- I used Meatless Farm Chicken Breast, but there are others you can try. However, I highly recommend Meatless Farm.
- The same goes for the bacon. Although I used This Isn't Bacon, you can use what ever facon you choose.
Time 20 minutes
Ingredients per person
- Meatless Farm Chicken Breast x 1
- This isn't bacon x 2 rashers
- Applewood vegan smooth and creamy (hard cheese alternative) x 20 g
- Smoky BBQ sauce x 60 g
- Tomato x 1
- Garlic x 2 cloves
- Paprika x 1/2 tsp
- Grease the baking dish and place the mock chicken breast in it.
- Place the mock bacon on the mock chicken breast
- Put the tomato in a small food processor with the paprika and pulse to get chopped tomato. Pour this on top of the mock chicken and mock bacon.
- Pour the BBQ sauce over the tomato.
- Grate the vegan cheese over the BBQ sauce.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle on top of the vegan cheese.
- In a preheated oven at 200C, roast on the middle shelf for 18 minutes.
- Serve with potatoes and vegetables.
Absolutely sensational! Every mouthful was a dream come try. Not one bit of it was disappointing at all and it totally satisfied.
I hope that you liked this blog and if you do try this recipe, please let me know how you got on and what it turned out like. You can leave a comment in the comments below.
Post a Comment