Vegan Garlic Sauce
Garlic sauce is great with kebabs, salads and many other foods. There is no great secret to making this strong flavoured creamy white sauce, so anyone can easier make it. I use it as a sauce on some dishes and as a dip. I love to dip white cabbage and sticks of carrot into it.
Makes one small bowl about 182 g.
Takes about 10 minutes to make.
- Garlic x 11 cloves
- Garlic paste x 1 tsp
- Garlic powder x 1 tsp
- Salt x 1/4 tsp
- Golden syrup x 15 g
- Plan vegan Greek style yoghurt x 100 g
- Lemon juice x 2 tbsp
- Vegan mayonnaise x 2 tsp (optional)
- Ground cloves x 1/8 tsp (optional)
- Peel the garlic cloves and trim the ends if needed.
- Add to a small processor or hand blender with the lemon juice and olive oil. Blend into a thick creamy paste.
- Add the garlic paste you have just made to a bowl and add all the other ingredients. Mix thoroughly and leave to rest in the fridge for 1 hr.
Really strong garlic flavour to this wonderful sauce.