Vegan Bacon Pasta
If you need something quick, this is great. It is full of flavour and ready in minutes. The sauce is easy and only has a few ingredients.
Time, 10 minutes
- 110 g dried spaghetti
- 60 g of facon (I used 'This is not bacon' bits)
- 1/2 a red bell pepper
- 1/2 of an onion, chopped
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- 20 ml red wine vinegar
- Dark soya sauce x 2 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Boil the pasta as instructed on the packet.
- Fry the vegan bacon bits, garlic, and onion in a frying pan. Fry for about 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add the red wine vinegar and soya sauce. Keep string.
- Drain the pasta and place in a bowl. Pour the vegan bacon bits onto the pasta and mix with two folks.
- Serve while still hot.
I hope you liked this blog. If you do try this recipe, please let me know how you got on and what it turned out like. You can leave a comment in the comments below.