Tofu And Cauliflower Bhuna Curry
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 4th of July 2022.
Simple curry that is not short on flavour and has no nuts in. Coconut oil and oat milk create the sauce.
- Tofu x 100g
- Cauliflower x a few florets
- Courgette/zucchini x 1/4
- Carrot x 1 large
- Butternut Squash x 150g
- Red bell pepper x 1/2
- Onion x 1/2
- Sultanas x 3 headed tbsp
- Tomato past x 3 tbsp
- Coconut oil x 3 tbsp
- Oat milk x 200ml
- Bhuna spice x 1-2 tsp
- Curry powder x 1 tsp
- Press the tofu overnight.
- Cut the tofu into pieces and coat in the bhuna spices.
- Cut the other vegetables up and fry in the coconut oil until the veg softens and the tofu starts to brown.
- Add the oat milk, sultanas, and curry powder and give a good stir.
- Allow to simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
I hope that you liked this blog and if you do try this recipe, please let me know how you got on and what it turned out like. You can leave a comment in the comments below.
Post a Comment