Five Bean Salad
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 6th of June 2022
This one is so easy to do. All you need is a tin of five bean salad and salad. I love this really refreshing meal because it is a bit different. Notably, the five bean salad usually comes in its own vintager, which is great! For the vegan salad cream I used Free From. Remember that beans are a miracle of nutrition including calcium, protein and vitamins.
Time - 15 minutes.
- Tin of 5 bean salad
- 1 lettuce
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 4 -6 new potatoes
- A splash of balsamic vinegar
- Vegan salad cream
- Boil the potatoes and cut them in half.
- Chop up all the salad and put into a large bowl.
- Open the tin of 5 bean salad and add it to the other salad ingredients and mix together.
- Serve with some vegan salad cream.