Vegetable Vegan Cheese Bake
By McDonald, T. | Date 1st of December 2021
Do you like cauliflower cheese? Well, this takes that idea to a whole new level! You can make your own vegan cheese souse or just use a packet sauce that is suitable for vegans. If you live in the UK, Free From has a vegan friendly cheese sauce.
- Vegan Gran Chorizo
- Cauliflower x 5 or 6 florets
- Broccoli x 5 or 6 florets
- Red sweet pepper x 1/2
- Chilli pepper x 1/2 to 1
- Cayenne pepper powder x 1/2 tsp
- Balsamic vinegar x tsp
- Vegan cheese sauce x 1 packet
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the cauliflower and broccoli in a suitable backing dish and let it marinade with some oil for 20 -30 minutes.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Make the cheese sauce and add the cayenne chilli pepper powder, chopped sweet pepper and chopped chilli pepper to it. Slice some vegan Gran Chorizo and place on top.
- Put back in the oven for 20 - 30 minutes. Choose a dish with a lid if you have one.
- You can serve this dish on its own or as part of a meal. In either case, garnish it with some fresh basil to make all the difference.