Blueberry Vegan Muffins
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 20 of December 2021
Now and then I like some cake or something cakey. Muffins are sometimes the only thing that is going to cheer me up. These make a great treat or even breakfast!
- Be sure to use cases.
- Coat the cases with oil on the inside, or the muffins will stick to them.
- Don't mix too much or the muffins will lose their lightness.
Makes 6 Muffins
- 150g all-purpose flour
- 1.25 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vegan milk
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- 40 ml of vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in the wet ingredients and stir to combine a few times.
- Don’t over mix or the muffins will go a little too firm
- Add the blueberries and carefully fold them into the batter.
- Add the case to the muffin tin and fill each one with batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack.