Vegan Poor Man's Feast
By McDonald, T. | Date 29th of November 2021
This is a vegan poor man's feast. However, the Gran Chorizo is far from cheap. This is a meal that will keep you warm and excite those taste buds. Definitely a must try. The Spanish style sausage has great taste in any dish.
- Vegan Gran Chorizo x 1/4
- Carrot x 1 small
- Parsnip x 1/2 a medium
- Cabbage x 60g
- Paprika x 1 tsp
- Salsa x 2 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar x 2 tsp
- Cut the potato into bit size pieces and part boil.
- Drain potato and put into a small roasting dish with the carrot and parsnip, which both should also be cubed.
- Add some oil, balsamic vinegar and some sun-dried tomato oil if you have it.
- Cut the Gran Chorizo into slices and add to the roasting dish.
- Cover and roast in the oven for approximately 35 mins. 5-8 mins from the end stir in some salsa sauce and put back in the oven. The cabbage is best if cut into strips and fried in oil and with the paprika and some balsamic vinegar. I like to serve mine with vegan horseradish sauce.
Vegan Gran Chorizo Nutrition
The saturates are not good fats and are high in this product. However, there is no Cholesterol in this sausage.
Nutritional values per 100 g:
|of which sugars
|of which saturates