This is an easy throw together if you are in a hurry. It is really filling and will keep you going for ages.
- Vermicelli x handful or two
- Carrot x 0.5 cut into thin strips
- Garlic x 3 cloves crushed
- Butternut Squash x 50g
- Sweet potato x 50g
- Peas x 0.25 cup
- Red pepper x 0.5
- Mint sauce x 1 tsp
- Vegetable stock x 300ml
- Large frying pan
- Dice butternut squash and red pepper. Fry in a little oil in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic and fry for another minute or so.
- Make the vegetable stock and add it to the frying pan. Add the vermicelli and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the mint sauce.
I hope you decide to give this a try. If you do, please let me know what you thought in the comments or on twitter. Please like, share with your friends and subscribe.