Low Carb Pineapple Fried Rice.
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 22nd of October 2021
This is a little different in that I will be using cauliflower rice and not the regular kind. Yes, that is right. I did say cauliflower rice. You either buy the rice or you make it yourself by grating a cauliflower. This is a very simple dish and almost impossible to mess up. Notably, since you don't have any rice to cook the night before, using cauliflower rice makes it so much easier. Super tasty.
- You can use the store bought cauliflower rice or make your own. To make your own, just great some cauliflower with a cheese greater.
- You can use canned pineapple chunks if you want; however, why not use a fresh pineapple? Pineapple corers make preparing it so easy.
Time - 15 minutes
- Cauliflower rice x 100 g
- Pineapple chunks x 100 g - 130 g
- Peas x 0.25 cup
- Red bell pepper x 0.5
- Carrot x 0.5
- Aubergine x 40 g
- Mushroom x 8 small to medium
- Soy sauce x 4 tbsp
- White pepper x 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chilli pepper diced x 0.5 or more if you like it hot!
- Curry powder x tsp
- Frying pan
- Dice all the veg.
- Fry the veg and pineapple chunks in a frying pan with a little vegetable oil until it starts to soften.
- Add the Cauliflower rice, white pepper, salt and curry powder.
- Keep stirring until all the veg is soft.
- Severe and eat after 30 seconds.
I topped mine with some sesame seeds
I hope you decide to give this a try. If you do, please let me know what you thought in the comments or on twitter. Please like, share with your friends and subscribe.