Make your own vegan mayonnaise.
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 16th of August 2021
Making your own mayonnaise is not as difficult as you might think. You can have mayonnaise with your vegan burger or in a sandwich. Simple and tasty.
- 100ml of vegan milk
- 1 tsp of cider vinegar
- 250ml of oil (I used rapeseed oil)
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
- 0.25 tsp of mustard powder (optional)
- 0.25 tsp of caster sugar (optional)
- Jar to put mayonnaise in
- Add the vegan milk and cider vinegar to a bowl.
- While using the hand blender, gently pour in the oil. I find it is best to pulsate the blender until it thickens. This should take 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the optional ingredients and blend again.
Post a Comment