Written by McDonald, T. | Date 9th of July 2021
This is great for stuffing in something like a bell pepper. Very tasty dish that has its origins in Star Trek. It is great on its own, but is better as a side dish to complement your feast.
- Mushrooms x 60g
- Aborigine x 70g
- Onion x 1/4
- Cranberries x 1 x tbsp
- Garlic x 2 cloves
- Nutritional yeast x 1 tsp
- Balsamic vinegar x 1 tsp
- Soy sauce x 3 tbsp
- Heat a frying pan to a medium heat and add some oil.
- Dice all of the veg ingredients, add to the frying pan and stir.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together and poor into the frying pan. This will result in a lot of steam, which is good, but now you need to put the lid on to keep the steam in.
- Add the nutritional yeast with B12.
- Keep checking every minute and stir. Add more liquid if it starts to dry out.
- Once the veg has softened, turn the heat off.
You can add spinach or kale to the recipe to give it more nutrition if you want.
I hope you decide to give this a try. If you do, please let me know how it turned out in the comments or on twitter. Please like, share with your friends and subscribe.
Post a Comment