How to make Salsa
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 17th of June 2021
If you like Salsa, this is a great way to make it zero waste. Why buy expensive products in plastic when you can just make them yourself without the plastic packaging for less? Just remember to buy the loose ingredients. Salsa is the easiest thing to make. It is low in calories and goes with most things.
- Zero if you don't use salt or can get it without the packaging.
- Tomatoes x 5
- Onion x 1 small
- Chillies or Jalapeno peppers x as hot as you like!
- Salt x a dash (optional)
- Herbs (optional)
- Water x 2 tbsp
- Chop three of the tomatoes and the onion.
- Pulse in a blender or continue chopping. The idea is to get small chunks of tomato and onion not a paste.
- Poor out into o bowl or container.
- Blend the remaining two tomatoes to a paste.
- Poor the tomato paste over the chopped tomatoes and onion.
- Add the herbs, chillies and/or jalapeno peppers then give it a good mix.
A beautiful red coloured dip with a fantastic aroma and a powerful taste. This come out really well!
I hope you liked this blog. Please like and share with your friends.
Post a Comment