Vegan Lemon Garlic No Chicken
This classic dish is easily veganise with modern mock meats. This is much easier than you might think. In a conversation with my meat loving brother and his partner, they both claimed that they don't have the time to prepare a health vegan dinner or healthy any kind of dinner. They just want something to through in the oven and have done with it. Well this is a very simple and spectacular dinner in no time at all. All you have to do is cut up some veg and make some stock by boiling a kettle. You can even cut out the frying the onion and garlic if you want. In short, this is quick and different with great taste and nutrition. You can have it with rice or potatoes.
- Lemons are thought to be good at elevating depression.
- The origin of lemons is unknown.
- Lemons are packed with vitamin C.
- Lemons are symbolic of romance and spiritual cleansing.
- Lemons where discovered by Christopher Columbus.
- Naked Glory Roast Tenderstrip x 140g
- Lemon x 1
- Peas x 1/4 cup
- Carrot x 1
- Onion x 1/2
- Cabbage x 60g
- Garlic x 6 gloves
- Black pepper x 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable stock x 300ml
- Tomato paste x 2 tsp
- Cider vinegar x 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce x 1 tbsp
- Soft brown sugar x 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Dill
- Fresh Parsley
- Thaw the Naked Glory Roast Tenderstrips.
- While lightly frying the chopped onion and chopped garlic, chop the veg and add it to the casserole dish.
- Add the fried onion and garlic to do casserole dish.
- Add the stock and squeeze the lemon over the vegetables. For extra flavour add the two lemon halves to the casserole.
- Add the tomato paste and give it a good stir.
- Add the dill, palely, black pepper and any other ingredients except the Naked Glory Roast Tenderstrips then place in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Add the Naked Glory Roast Tenderstrips and put back in the over for another 10 minutes.
- Be sure the vegetables are tender before serving.
- Garnish with some lemon slices.
I hope that you liked this blog. Please let me know what you think of this dish and whether you tried it or not. Please like, subscribe and share with your friends.