Mongolian Tofu Stir Fry
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 12th of April 2021
This stir fry is quick and easy to prepare. It has a great range of nutrition including plenty of B vitamins and vitamin C from the peppers.
- Tofu x 50g
- new potatoes x 2 (about 120g)
- Red and yellow peppers x 80g
- Green beans x 60g
- Butter beans x 100g
- Onion x 1/2
- Chopped garlic x 1 - 2 gloves.
- Cornflour x 2 tsp
- Black pepper x 3 x tsp
- Nutritional yeast with B12
- Salt to taste
- Brown sugar x tsp
- Soya sauce
- Cider vinegar
- Vegetable stock
- Prepare the tofu. Press it as much as possible and marinade it over night.
- Boil the potato first.
- Fry the tofu and the potato until it starts to brown on a medium heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cornflour and the brown sugar. Keep stirring for 5 minutes
- Add the remaining marinade liquid and keep stirring.
- Add the cornflour and the brown sugar.
Serve and drizzle some tahini.