What Is Beyond Sausage Meat Like?
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 28th of May 2021
I wanted to try out something new, so i tried a Beyond meat Beyond Sausage, a type of vegan sausage. I chose Beyond meat because i had heard a lot about it and i wanted something meaty and i had not tried this before. Overall, i really liked it, but it was expensive. The thing i like the most was the flavour and the slight crisping to the skin.
- Tastes really good will a fantastic texture.
- Cooks easy and is still good if it is over cooked.
- Freezes well.
- Easy to cut up and use in other recipes. For instance, i chopped up a sausage or link as there are sometimes called to put on a skewer to make kebabs.
- High in protein and fibre
- Comes in single use plastic packaging.
- Very expensive.