Written by McDonald, T. | Date 25th of March 2021
This is diffidently a fire breathing monster! However, if you are worried it will turn out more like a Godzuki than a Godzilla, just add some more chillies. Good blend of Goan and Bhuna spices with beautiful tender pieces of tofu.
- Tofu x 50g
- Black turtle beans x 15g
- Chickpeas x 20g
- Candelilla beans x 10g
- Green beans
- Bhuna spice x 3 tsp
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chillies (how many depends on how hot you want it)
- Basmati rice 65g
- Creamed coconut x 2 tbsp
- Cider vinegar x 2 x tbsp
- Soy sauce x 2 tsp
- Goan spices x 1 tsp
- Paprika x 1 tsp
- Garlic granules x 1 tsp
- Press the tofu. Cut the tofu into bite size pieces and add to the marinade then leave in a fridge all night.
- Prepare the beans if using dried ones.
- Fry the tofu in the creamed coconut.
- Add all the other ingredients except the rice.
- Add the marinade liquid to the mixture.
Serve with basmati rice and garnish with coriander.
Please like, share and subscribe.