Vegan Rodeo Burger
When you just need a burger, but want to keep it vegan, this is a classic that never fails. Easy to whip up and so tasty! Yes I love this burger because it's a proper man's burger with lashings of spicy BBQ sauce.
What to do
- A vegan roll
- Your favourite vegan burger (I like plant Chef)
- Vegan onion rings (i used free from)
- Vegan mayo
- French brown mustard
- Jalapeno peppers
- Vegan cheese
- Cook the burger in you favourite way, which for me is in the frying pan. I also like the fry the roll for a bit too. I find it is a good idea to add the vegan cheese to the top of the burger once it is almost ready and still in the pan so the vegan cheese melts nice.
- Bake the onion rings in the oven with your favourite chips.
- I like to spread the French mustard on the bottom part of the roll and put the BBQ sauce and vegan mayo on the top part of the roll.
- Put everything in the roll and serve with chip and some salad.
Please share, like and subscribe.