Roast Mushroom Dinner With All The Trimmings
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 20th of February 2021
A dinner that is versatile and has a variety of gravy and sauces to chose from. Easy vegan Sunday dinner with plenty of options. Going vegan is easy.
- Big mushroom
- Brussels sprouts
- Vegan gravy granules
- Soak the mushroom in water for an hour or two.
- Part boil the potatoes then place in an oven dish with some oil.
- Cut the carrots and parsnips up and put them in the dish with the potato. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Add the mushroom and roast for another 25 minutes.
- Pulse the onion in a blender with the rosemary and a little water.
- Heat in a saucepan until the water evaporates and the onion starts to caramelise.
- Add the gravy granules with water.
- You can add garlic granules to the mushroom for more flavour.
- Marinade the mushroom.
I hope that you are enjoying your vegan journey. Please leave a comment if you need any support. Please sure, like and subscribe.