Fake sausages: are they worth it?
By McDonald, T. | Date 29th of September 2020
Do you miss a good old fry up? Are you having trouble converting to a vegetarian diet? After years of trying i finally have found these chipolata style sausages from Plant Chef by Tesco. I have to say that i loved these sausages and found myself asking are they really plant based? Yes, they are that good! So yes, i think these are worth trying.
Here is my recipe for a vegetarian fry up.
- 2 Plant Chef chipolata sausages
- 1 egg
- Small amount of onion
- Small amount of bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp of garlic grapnels
- 3 button mushrooms
- 2 peeled plumb tomatoes
- Chips or hash browns
- Put the chips in a preheated oven.
- Make the omelet mix by mixing together the egg, diced bell pepper, diced onion, chopped mushroom, diced cheese, garlic granules and coriander. Leave to the side for now.
- Fry the chipolatas for 2 minutes each side and then put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat the tomatoes in a saucepan.
Use an egg ring for the omelet.