By McDonald, T. | Date 28th of June 2020
Breakfast will never be the same with this delicious treat. You can eat this at any time of the day and it will be both stratifying and filling. The goji berries represent the blood of Christ while the fruit and nuts represent the fruits of the Holy Spirit and the oats represent God the Father. 100% vegan.
- 1/2 a cup of Rolled oats
- 1 cup of soya milk
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 4 Crushed walnuts
- 4 Chopped pecan nuts
- 25g of blueberries
- 10g of goji berries
- 10g of sultanas
- A sprinkle of vegan chocolate beans
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- A jar
- Small frying pan
- Put the 1/2 a cup of oats into the jar with the goji berries the sultanas, the cinnamon, the sugar, and the salt.
- Poor the milk in, add the vanilla essence and give it a good stir.
- Place in a fridge overnight. In the morning, the berries will be plump, heat the blue berries in a frying pan.
- While the blueberries are heating in the pan, cut the banana into slices and add to the mixture. Add the walnuts, chopped pecan nuts and chocolate beans to the mix then add the blueberries. Stir and serve cold in a bowl. Mind blown!
OptionsYou could swap the banana for apple.
Hope you try this very tasty dish if you do please let me know what you thought of it in the comments below.