Courghetti and Mushrooms in Peppercorn Sauce (Vegan)
What i great dinner this is! If you want something different and vegan: this is it. The creamy vegan peppercorn sauce will have you delighted while the mushrooms will excite your taste buds. Furthermore, it is a great dish for Shavuot because of the soya milky sauce. It is also fine for a small meal during the lead up to Christian Pentecost.
- 1 Courgette, spiralized to make the courghetti.
- Some mushrooms, sliced.
- 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- Vegan peppercorn sauce (either home-made or packet).
- 1/2 a sweet pepper sliced.
- 1/2 a chilli chopped.
- Lightly fry the mushrooms, chilli and sweet pepper in a saucepan with some olive oil. At the same time, lightly fry the courghetti in a frying pan with the garlic granules and some olive oil.
- Add the fried mushrooms and sweet pepper to the courghetti and take of the heat.
- Make or heat the peppercorn sauce until it is ready then poor onto the courghetti and mushrooms in the frying pan and return to the heat for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
- For extra nutrition, add nutritional yeast to the sauce or just sprinkle it on top of your dinner.