Chocolate Overnight Oats
By McDonald, T. | Date 17th of July 2023
If you have a liking for chocolate cereal, perhaps you will love this! Making your own chocolate treat for breakfast is simple. Just add a couple of spoonfuls of cocoa powder to your overnight oats and prepare to be amazed.
- 1/2 a cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of flax seeds
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder
- 20 g of dates
- A sprinkle of vegan chocolate beans and buttons (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp of dark brown sugar
- A jar
- Put the 1/2 a cup of oats into the jar with the chopped dates, flax seeds, chi seeds, cocoa powder, sugar, and the salt into the jar.
- Poor the almond milk in and give it a good stir.
- Place in a fridge overnight. Add the chocolate beans just before serving.